The Audi S4 model from the German premium car maker is all set to hit the India roads as the company announced the launch of the model for Indian customers today.
The new S4 model will be available in the country through the 19 Audi dealerships across India. The model is powered by a cool V6 3.0 TFSI engine and the car can attain a speed of 100 km/h from zero in just 5 seconds.
Audi India Head Michael Perschke said, “With impressive sales growth in the first five months of this year and the launch of the Audi TT, new Audi A4 and now Audi S4, 2012 is proving to be an exciting time for us.”
Audi India sold 3,281 vehicles during January to May of 2012 compared to 2,394 vehicles sold during the same periods of the previous year, recording a growth of 37 per cent. The company sold 450 cars in May 2012, a 10 per cent growth over the same month of 2011.
Audi is now looking to expand its dealership network from 19 t0 25 dealerships by the end of 2012. The company current offers models including Audi A4, Audi A6, and Audi A7 Sportback in the country.
- Sony's SmartEyeglass to be available for purchase by March
- Electric car sets new 204.9 miles-per-hour world land speed record
- Facebook dispenses apprehensions about its iOS8 app privacy setting changes in blog post
- Online attack on eBay puts buyers' credentials at risk: Report
- Microsoft develops keyboard designed for iOS, Android, Windows tabs
- Siemens Plans to Acquire Dresser-Rand for $6 billion Says Sources
- OSI Group to Cut 340 Jobs in China in Relation to Food Safety Scandal
- PARK(ing) Day Celebration Turns Parking Spots into Temporary Parks
- Oasis Beverages a Russian Company Buys Pabst
- About 6.4 trillion calories to be cut from food products