Mumbai, March 18 : Actor Arjun Kapoor's two looks for his double role in Atul Sabharwal's "Aurangzeb", are different yet have a certain similarity in them.
In one look, the young actor sports a casual look, while in the other, he wears a formal attire. However, the intense demeanour of both the characters appears the same in the first look posters of the movie.
The film also features Prithviraj, Rishi Kapoor, Jackie Shroff, Sikandar Kher, Amrita Singh, Deepti Naval, Tanvi Azmi, Swara Bhaskar and launches Sasha Aagha.
The film is slated to release May 17.(IANS)
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study