Mumbai, March 18 : Actor Arjun Kapoor's two looks for his double role in Atul Sabharwal's "Aurangzeb", are different yet have a certain similarity in them.
In one look, the young actor sports a casual look, while in the other, he wears a formal attire. However, the intense demeanour of both the characters appears the same in the first look posters of the movie.
The film also features Prithviraj, Rishi Kapoor, Jackie Shroff, Sikandar Kher, Amrita Singh, Deepti Naval, Tanvi Azmi, Swara Bhaskar and launches Sasha Aagha.
The film is slated to release May 17.(IANS)
- The Robot-Snake Charger Designed by Tesla Could Scare you Along with Charging your Car
- Food Industry Consolidations Might be What Activist Investors are Expecting
- BOJ Unchanged About Upbeat Economic Assessment In Spite of Contraction Expected in April- June Quarter
- Friday’s US Jobs Report for July Is Expected to Show Strong Gains
- MH370 Debris Wash Ashore to an Indian Ocean Island