Mumbai, March 18 : Actor Arjun Kapoor's two looks for his double role in Atul Sabharwal's "Aurangzeb", are different yet have a certain similarity in them.
In one look, the young actor sports a casual look, while in the other, he wears a formal attire. However, the intense demeanour of both the characters appears the same in the first look posters of the movie.
The film also features Prithviraj, Rishi Kapoor, Jackie Shroff, Sikandar Kher, Amrita Singh, Deepti Naval, Tanvi Azmi, Swara Bhaskar and launches Sasha Aagha.
The film is slated to release May 17.(IANS)
- Eversource Faces Stiff Challenge from ‘Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests’ over Burying Power Lines
- In Carolina Local Gas Prices Hits Lowest Levels in Years
- Brent Crude Drops Close to 2008 Low as Fresh Oil Glut Concerns Hit the Market
- Further Drop in California’s Unemployment Rate Reflects a Steady Economy
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Finally Decides to Change Name