Mumbai, March 18 : Actor Arjun Kapoor's two looks for his double role in Atul Sabharwal's "Aurangzeb", are different yet have a certain similarity in them.
In one look, the young actor sports a casual look, while in the other, he wears a formal attire. However, the intense demeanour of both the characters appears the same in the first look posters of the movie.
The film also features Prithviraj, Rishi Kapoor, Jackie Shroff, Sikandar Kher, Amrita Singh, Deepti Naval, Tanvi Azmi, Swara Bhaskar and launches Sasha Aagha.
The film is slated to release May 17.(IANS)
- Microsoft has most partner friendly approach, says Satya Nadella
- Windows 9 will be free update for Windows 8 users
- Apple says vast majority of OS X users unaffected by 'Shellshock' bug
- Apple calls complaints of bent iPhones extremely 'rare' phenomenon in its defence
- Google Glass doesn't make texting safer behind the wheel