Mumbai, March 18 : Actor Arjun Kapoor's two looks for his double role in Atul Sabharwal's "Aurangzeb", are different yet have a certain similarity in them.
In one look, the young actor sports a casual look, while in the other, he wears a formal attire. However, the intense demeanour of both the characters appears the same in the first look posters of the movie.
The film also features Prithviraj, Rishi Kapoor, Jackie Shroff, Sikandar Kher, Amrita Singh, Deepti Naval, Tanvi Azmi, Swara Bhaskar and launches Sasha Aagha.
The film is slated to release May 17.(IANS)
- Microsoft to close MSN service in China by October 31
- 8 out of 10 consumers have privacy concerns over wearable devices
- Crashed Instagram leads users to lash out on Twitter
- Social media users likelier to shirk from discussing important issues offline
- Now, 'safely' send messages while driving with Nissan's messaging assistant