Mumbai, May 21 : Nothing could be a bigger platform than Kolkata's Eden Gardens to draw such huge public attention at one time to the new faces of "Always Kabhi Kabhi", superstar Shah Rukh Khan's latest production.
The cast and crew of the film would accompany Khan to support his Indian Premier League (IPL) team Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) in its face-off with the Mumbai Indians there Sunday.
"We are all going to Kolkata on May 22 to watch the KKR match at Edens," actor Ali Fazal, one of the four lead-cast of the film, told IANS Saturday.
Apart from Ali, who did a small role in Aamir Khan-starrer '3 idiots", and Giselle Monteiro of "Love Aaj Kal" fame, this directorial debut of television host and radio jockey Roshan Abbas would also launch two new faces - Zoa Morani and Satyajeet Dubey.
Set in a school, "Always Kabhi Kabhi" is about four unique youngsters trying to compete with the pressures of growing up and many firsts that everyone experiences in high school.
"Always Kabhi Kabhi" is set to hit theatres June 17. (IANS)
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell
- Huge scope for improving Indian shale gas estimates: ONGC
- HPCL Visakha refinery suffers major fire due to short circuit
- No refills for multiple cooking gas connection holders from June 1